8/4/14

Happy week end to you overthere

HelloFriend,
Please read carefully,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise.However, it's just my
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was
searching for a foreignpartner. I am assured of your capability and
reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed about you.
My Name are Omar Maliki the Chief Auditor,United Bank Of Africa,I have
a deal in my department remittance worth ($1,300.000.00USD), but it
needed a foreign partner to lay claim to itwith my directives.
YOUR NAME..........................................
AGE...........................
.....................
SEX................................................
COUNTRY............................................
OCCUPATION.........................................
PHONE NUMBER.......................................
However, feel free to ask me any questions and I promised to
clarifyyou on any doubts. also there is availability of back up
documents.
Regards,
Omar Maliki.
Happy week end to you overthere

No comments: