11/25/08

Reply Soon

Hello Friend,

Let me try to introduce myself i am Mr Edwards of Edwards Firms. I am contacting you
because i have made my own research and i decided to conatct you to become the sole
beneficiary to the Funds and Real Estate document left behind by my late client who
died with his immediate family on the 5th of Nov 2004 before his death he worked as
an indipendent oil Business magnate. I have written several letter to the embassy
with the intension of locating his extended relative to no avail.

I crave you indulgence to please contact me with the following

1. Your Full Names
2. Your current Mobile No
3. Your age
4. Occupation
5. Your Current address
6. Language spoken
7. Name of company (if any)

All I need is your help and support so that we can both carry out this project.
Please note that this is not a scam.

Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
J.P Edwards Esq.

No comments: