2/3/09

Hello FROM JULIET

Hello,Thank you very much for your mail and also your willingness to assistme in this hour of need. Please I want to tell you that you don't haveto worry I know that everything will work out very fine so that i willcome over to your country to stay since it is not my wish to remainhere again. I got your contact after my search for someone to help mefrom your country. I contacted you to assist me because I don't wantto stay here in this country anymore.I am going to the bank tomorrowto ask them the proceedure on how they will make sure that you recievethe money for me without any problem ok.Please I will like you to call me as soon as you recieve this mail andalso tell me little about yourself so that I will give you the detailsof my going to the bank ok. 00225 6631 7048.I will like to hear from you as soon as possible.Juliet.

No comments: