2/23/09

RESPECTFULLY FOR YOU

Dear Friend,I am Mary Kaka, the daughter of the former Democratic Republic of Congo, Late chief AnthonyKaka, before the assassination of my father; he deposited the sum of $10.5 million (TenMillion Five Hunderd Thousand Dollars) in Accra Ghana.They have invited me for the collection of the funds, so I want to present you as my latefather business partner for the collection of the funds, do your visibility study on how toinvest with the funds in a lucrative and profitable investment in your country.I have contacted a lawyer in Accra Ghana who will do the change of beneficiary and power ofattorney on your name as a business partner associate of my late father. This will enableyou to relate directly with the security firm for the release of the consignment to youPlease if you are interested in helping me out get back to me so that we can start theprocess of getting the money to your country ASAP.I await your responseyours faithfullyMrs Mary Kaka

No comments: