8/25/09

Abon John / James Alberto

From: PAYMENT CENTRE
Reply-to:
Subject: CONTACT THE WESTERN UNION FOR YOUR DAILY $2500 USD PAYMENT
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:22:50 +0000 (08:22 EDT)




My Dear ,

How are you and your family ? I hope you all are doing fine.

I wish to inform you that your funds US$150,000.00 (United States Dollars) is now with the western union agent here in my country, I have agreed with them the funds will be sent to you in US$2,500.00 daily untill you received your full payments.

Contact them via email with the details below and also do call him on phone so that you can start receiving your funds today or tomorrow.

Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Your Address:
Your Country:
Your Direct Phone Number:
A copy of your Identity.

Contact person: Mr. James Alberto.
Direct Email: wu_paymentcentre@ibibo.com
Direct Phone Number: +229-98574399.

Please let me know when you have contacted them and also do not forget my efforts so far in ensuring that you receives your funds.

Yours,
Mr Abon John.

No comments: