8/25/09

Palmer John Barrister

From: Palmer John Barrister
Reply-to:
Subject: Claim Of Fifteen Million Pounds
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:44:42 -0700 (Wed, 00:44 EDT)


Legal Practitioner, Solicitors & Advocates.
Marlin Place, Milton Road, Cambridge.
Telephone: +4470359 76601

Subject: Info on Inheritance of (Fifteen Million Pounds)

This is sequel to your non-response of my earlier letter to you. On behalf of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of your late relatives here in London. I wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the bequest of the sum in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. My client was a former managing director and pioneer staff of a big construction company here in United Kingdom. He was a very dedicated Christian and a great philanthropist during his life time.

My aim is to provide your name as the relatives to my late client to inherit the (Ј15Million) deposited with Barclays bank here in London. I will prepare Certificates of will and affidavit of claim with your name and set-up an application of claim to the bank, and all the papers/documents will be processed in your name. I request that you kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance, to enable us file necessary documents to high court probate division for the release of this sum of money. Please fell very free in sending your details as stated below:

(1). Full names:
(2). contact address:
(3). Phone:
(4). Cell phone:
(5). Age:
(6). Occupation

Congratulations.

Yours in service,
Palmer John Barrister

No comments: