7/31/14

Ould Mahamane Sidi

My name is Ould Sidi Mahamane, this is a confidential letter that I send you,I am in the North of Mali which unfortunately there is in a  situation of current political criss in a war with the terrorist group within the North région which is my town,I was representing the miners of this area Mopti (Mali) due to this criss i am currently in (LOME-TOGO)I have with me a signifiant amount of gold. But as a precautionary measure and for my safety i reserved it for somebody that is not from Africa, because I don ’t want to do this business within the African continent as I would need to keep this a secret  between the both of us.That is why I'm doing my research on Internet hoping to found a trust  Worth person, I will give you all the details as soon as I receive your reply, Mahmane.

No comments: