7/31/14

TREAT AS CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE

Dear Reader/
My name is Mrs. Vivian Kofi, wife to late Eng. Johnson kofi was died a few
years back at the Gold mines in Ghana whilst on active duty. I know this
mail must have come to you as a surprise. But I decided to take my divine
chance by doing this under the leading of my heart believing to find that
sincere person who can carry out this missionary work due to my recent
illness which has confined me.  As I mail you now, I am presently been
hospitalized at the Military Hospital at Accra Ghana you can check the net
about the hospital I have mentioned.

I and my late husband saved up these funds with the hope of building a
foundation someday. But after he died, I had to carry this alone. But it’s
so bad that my case of cancer is terminal. As I mail you now, there have
been a lot of mails on the net with the intention to fraud people with my
case. This is the first time I have decided to let out my funds to that
one
person who can carry out my will. If you can assist me in handling my
funds
and making sure my will is done, Please mail me back. I will give you
further details on the funds I want you to handle.

As soon as I get your mail, I will direct you to my doctor and ask him to
assist you in getting these funds to you. I am been very careful as I have
heard cases of fraud especially on the net.
In mail me back, please tell me a little about yourself and please send me
the following details

(1) Your name
(2) Your telephone number so i can call you

(3)Your country of residence.

Please mail direct to my email (kofirobby@gmail.com)

I await your mail.
Love

No comments: