11/27/08

Dear Friend.

Goodday friend,
My name is Elizerbeth Kimberly , a Kenyan born based in England . I got your
contact from google.com during my online search for friends.
I work in my organization as a Youth director and also for the U.N.H.C.R as
Staff in the refugee department, and also served the World vision as director
to Canada two years ago. I love making Friends from around the world, most
especially honest individuals. I would love to meet you in person to know how
best we can uplift the plight of children and youths in the less developed
countries in Africa and Asia and see how best we can make the world a better
place to live in.

It is my pleasure to tell you that there is a youth Conference coming up soon
both in the West Africa(Nigeria) and United State of America (USA)
respectively between September 14th - 27th 2008..
The Theme for this conference is "Anti-terrorism , HIV/AIDS awareness and
child Labor". This conferences are Free, the Sponsors will be responsible
for
your flight air ticket, both in the Africa (Nigeria) and USA. You don't
need
to worry about Visa because the Conference committee /sponsors will also be
responsible for your Visa after your application must have been accepted and
granted.

This conference is sponsored annually by UNICEF, USAID, WHO, UNESCO, the
United Nations Security Council(UNSC) and First Ladies of Presidents of United
Nations.
For participation, all you have to do is to WRITE AN APPLICATION LETTER to the
Conference Office telling them that you want to attend the youth Conferences
that will be taking place in both Nigeria and USA. Once your application is
accepted the conference participation form will be sent to you. Only
recommended applicants from the conference head office or sponsors are to be
given the opportunity to participate.

send your interest by writing an application letter to the G.Y.C Application
Office with the email below.

G.Y.C APPLICATION OFFICE
EMAIL- 2008.g.youthcentre@gmail.com
Phone: +44-703-592-6990,+44-701-113-9317

MR. RAYMOND is the Name of the man handling the applications. Just tell him
that I recommended you to him to enable him give attention to your
application.
Don't forget to include my name and email (mrs_elizerbethkimberly@live.com)
in
your application letter.

I will be away for 2weeks for an official assignment in Poland.If you have any
enquiry please do send it to my Private email below.
Email-mrs_elizerbethkimberly@live.com
I will love to see you there, God bless you. Have a nice day.
Yours friend
Mrs. Elizerbeth Kimberly

No comments: