11/26/08

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED

MR.VINCENTE GARCIA
Paseo de castellana no
83, Madrid,Espa?a

Tel:0034693853372

Dear Friend,

My name is Vincente Garcia, the (Managing Director and Deputy Chief
Executive)BANCO SANTANDER CENTRAL HISPANO(BSCH), SPAIN.
I have a Business Proposal of Twenty Two million, Four Hundred
Thousand Euros only ( ?22,400,000.00) for you to
handle with me from my bank.I will need you to assist me in executing
this Business Project from Spain to your country. I need to know
if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in
details ? Should you be interested please send me your full
names,private phone/fax and current residential address via this
email: vincentegarcia1@aol.com
And finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this
operation.


Kind Regards
Mr. Vincent Garcia

No comments: