10/24/08

A CALL TO SERVE DO NOT IGNOR!

Greetings,My name is Mr. Donald Malloy; I am 55 years old white farmer from Zimbabwe but resident in Manchester United Kingdom. My wife and two children died in a car accident two years ago while on holiday in Egypt. Since I have no children of my own and immediate relatives, I decided to ask for your help in this project. I have been helping orphans and children in orphanage homes by donating money and other valuable items.I have been diagnosed of Cancer of the Lung and my doctors told me that I have few months to live. Before I became ill, I saved the sum of (US$2,120,000) which was derived from the sales of my farm, real estates and gulf court with a private security & deposit company as personal effects in a trunk box. I wanted to use it for an urgent investment requiring cash payment in Europe because of the problem white farmers were having in Zimbabwe with the government and the black locals which lead to the killing and destruction of properties of some unlucky once.I am by this letter nominating you as the new beneficiary to collect the funds from the company. After which you will donate on my behalf part of the funds to charity and orphanage homes of your choice around the world.I believe you can be trusted for this task for the service of humanity and glory to God. I authorize you to take 20% of the total sum for you and your family and use the rest to touch the lives of the less privilege.I need your help as I have no immediate relative I can entrust this project to. I know you will be surprise to receive this mail as I do not know you physically. I got your contact from the internet during my search for a reliable person I can entrust this project to and I decided to make contact with you with the belief that you can handle this project.If you are willing and capable to carry out this project, please mail me with your full names, address and phone to enable me send an official notification power of attorney to the security company notifying them of your new status as the beneficiary/trustee of the fund.I await your urgent responseYours sincerely, Mr. Donald Malloy

No comments: