10/22/08

Hello

SNOWE Edwin Jr.,
Email: snowejr@tlen.pl

Dear Sir,


My name is SNOWE Edwin Jr., A member of the Liberian House of Representatives and the Managing Director of the Liberian Petroleum and Refining Corporation (LPRC) under the leadership of Charles Taylor.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4871584.stm

As you may be aware my former boss is undergoing trial in the world court. And as a result we have been ban from Traveling out pending the end of the case.

http://www.un.org/sc/committees/1521/1521_list.htm

During my tenure as the petroleum Director, I was able to move some money, the sum of ($5,500,000.00) Five million Five Hundred Thousand United states dollars, out of Liberia.

Presently, I am contacting you because I want you to assist me in collecting the money and assist me in importation of goods.
I hope to trust you as a God fearing person who will not sit on this money when you claim it, rather assist me properly, I shall be ready to offer you 30%.
When I receive your positive response I will let you know where the country where the money is and to enable make the claim

Be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free and your participation will not bring you into any disrepute as confidentiality is assured.

Best Regards,
SNOWE Edwin Jr.

No comments: