10/22/08

CAN YOU BE TRUST?

FROM THE DESK OF MR BANKS MARTINSMANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENTBANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )I am Mr. Banks Martins Manager Audit Accounting Department BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )I would like to know if this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance.I have a Foreign Customer,Manfred Hoffman from Germany who is an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant andFederal Government Contractor that was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight AF4590 killing 113 peoplecrashed on 25 July 2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of TwelveMillion Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8m) in one of his Private US DollarAccountthat is been managed by me as the Customer's Account Officer.Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of the fundsand its closing balance except me and the customer (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you asthe Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds inaccordance with the law.If you are interested, Please call me to discuss in further details and our sharing ratio will be 60% forme and 30% for you.while 10% will be for the neccesary expenses that might occuralong the line. +34617021969 or bankmartins@bigmir.netThank you,SincerelyMR BANKS MARTINSN.B.In other for you to beleive me honestly try and go through this(website)before you start with me.Below is the website.(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)

No comments: