10/22/08

From Mrs.Ines Sanchez In Madrid Spain

From:Mrs.Ines Dias SanchezTel: +34 606 660 180Email: sanchez.ines@yahoo.comAttention:,I am Mrs.Ines Dias Sanchez from Spain married to Mr.Carlos Sanchez from South Africa for Seven years and bless with two kids.I am the manager bills and exchanger at the foreign remittance department of CAXIA CATALUNYA Bank here in Spain.I have a businessproposal which l believe that will be very Good opportunity for both of us,so l decided to contact you on this business opportunityin our bank.The business is this,l discovered an abondoned sum of 47.7M US Dollars(Fourty-Seven Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in our safety deposit vault that belongs to one of our foreigncustomer who died along with his entire family on the 11th March 2004 in a ghastly train accident explosion in Atocha Madrid,Spain.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money, because themanagementcan not release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin to the deceased as indicated in the banking guidelines but unfortunately,l learnt that his family died alongside with him at that train accident leaving nobody behind for the claim.Since you have the same surname with this deceased customer you can easily make this deal with me, l will give you all the secretinformation of this deposit which will help you to claim this money as the next of kin.It is therefore upon this discovery thatl decided to make this business proposal to you and release the information to you as the next of kin to the deceased since nobody iscomingfor it and l don’t want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed funds or declared to the Government of Spain,once this isdone the government of Spain will confiscate the funds,which is not good for both of us instead its better for us to do the deal and mapout something for charity from the money and share the rest.I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner,in respect to your acceptance to do this business with me,while 60%would be for me and my family.Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your account as arranged,you must apply first tothe bank as the next of kin of the deceased indicating your interest of the claim of your inherited funds, upon receipt of your replythrough my email,l will send to you by fax the text of the application which you will send to the bank.l will not fall to bring to yournotice that this transaction is a hitch free that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been madeperfectly.At this moment you should feel free to contact me through this email sanchez.ines@yahoo.com as soon as you receive this letter.You should understand that this should be kept very confidential.Let it be between you,me and my husband only.This is the only way we canachieve success.I will make sure that the process of transfer is made immediately.Please take note, my husband is the only one that l have discussed this business with and we both agreed to do this business with you,heanswers my phone anything l am at work or not around my phone,for the security of this business,please feel free to call my my husband onhis number +34 606 660 180 or via his email: carlosanchez1@hispavista.com because of my position in the bank my phone might be monitored sol think that its better to be discussing with my husband on the phone while l should be arranging everything in the bank for smoothtranscation.Best regards,Mrs.Ines Dias Sanchez

No comments: