10/22/08

CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?

FROM:MRS ALICE LACSON
THE DIRECTOR,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION, MADRID-SPAINEUROPEAN UNION.
Email: lacson@alicelacson.com Dear Friend, I am the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting section of a Bank here in Madrid-Spain I crave your indulgence as i contact you in such a surprising manner. But I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as I am optimistic it will open doors for unimaginable financial rewards for both of us. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand US dollars (US$7.2m) in account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died on 11th September 2001,in the evening of World Trade Centre Terrorist Attack.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because bank cannot release it unless somebody applies as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately there is no one that comes for the claim. It is therefore upon this that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so that the money could be released to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i dont want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.
The request for a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a spanish cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. i agree that 45% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 55% would be for me. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name,your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location wherein the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of your reply,I will send to you by fax or email the full details of the transaction.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atorm of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. Email me at my private email: madamalicelacsonn@gmail.com or lacson@alicelacson.com
Trusting to hear from you immediately. Regards,Mrs Alice Lacson.
lacson@alicelacson.com
madamalicelacsonn@gmail.com

No comments: