12/4/08

From Steve

I have the honor and confidence to introduce this business in view of the fact that you are trustworthy and reliable in business.Obviously you will be surprised to read this letter since we never met before,consider it as a request from me needing a foreign assistance.

I am Mr.Steve Samaila the son of Dr.Fred Samaila of Zimbabwe,it was the crisis against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the support of our President ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white owned farms to his camp.

My father was one of the best famers in my country,and because he opposed against MUGABE'S will and ideas, his cambers invaded our farms,killed my father and looted valuable things. Before my father's death he deposited $10M (Ten Million US Dollars) and 30KG of gold in a safe private volt in UK, he wanted to use this funds to buy new machines and tractors,but unfortunately he was killed during the crisis by the bad government.

The cash and gold was deposited in my name as the next of KIN. Right now i'm temprary living in Germany seeking political asylum,and the financial laws of German does not permit us certain financia rights,in view of this i need a reliable partner to assist me invest this cash,that is why i'm seeking your kind assistance to assist me in areas of investment in your country.I've propose to give you 30% of the said amount, 70% will be for my investment.Then we can use the gold to open a gold shops.

Please note that this business is a 100% risk free and i'm assuring you that if you show me your readiness and trust,then i will execute action as soon as possible.

Look forward to your urgent responce and GOD bless.

Yours truly,
Steve
004915202839794

No comments: