12/9/08

How are you doing?

Attn:I am quite Sure that this mail will come to you as a surprise Since i havenot been having previous correspondenceswith you.First, let me start by introducing myself as Mr. Fang Zhu, trained andwork as an external auditor for theDevelopment Bank of Singapore (D.B.S). Working as part of a bigger teamthat covers the entire Asia region.On routine audit check last month, I discovered some investment accountsthat have been dormant forthe last thirteen (13) years, all the accounts belonging to a single holderwith monies totalling ($21.1 MillionUnited States Dollars). Banking regulation/legislation in Singapore demandthat I notify the fiscal authoritiesafter a statutory time period of twelve years when dormant accounts of thistype are called in by the monetaryregulatory bodies. The above set of facts underscores my reason of writingand making the followingproposal.My investigations of the said account reveals that the investor died in1995 the exact time the account waslast operated, I can confirm with certainty that the said investor diedINTESTATE and no next-of-kin to his estatehas been found or has come forward all these years. I am of the settledconviction that using my insiderleverage, working with you can secure the funds in the account for usinstead of allowing it pass as anunclaimed fund into the coffer Court s of the Singapore Government.This exactly is why I crave your participation and co-operation. I haveseized all relevant documents (Legaland Banking) that will facilitate my putting you forward as theclaimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimatelytransfer the money to any account nominated by you. Of course you shall behandsomely rewarded for yourpart in this transaction with 30% compensation from the total funds foryour efforts, less any expenses.I shall however leave out the finer details of this transaction till Ireceive an affirmation of your desire toparticipate. Be assured that I am on top of the situation. There will be norisk involved whatsoever if youagree to come on board. Needless to say, UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vitalimportance if weare to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction. Iguarantee that the transaction will beexecuted under a legitimate arrangement that will protect all from anybridge of law.To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please contact methrough emailS statingthe followings: (1) Full Name; (2) Telephone and Fax Number; (3) PostalAddress: (4) Occupation;Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.Kind Regards,Mr. Fang ZhuEmail: postnited@hotmail.comEmail: oilted@excite.comfaelcoeij

No comments: