12/16/08

Hi!

Hello,I am Mr. Fang Zhu a banker in Singapore.I have a proposal to discuss abouta certain Dormant InvestmentAccount of a deceased customer.My proposition to you is to seek yourconsent,and to present your kind selfas the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client.I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimatearrangement that will protect all from anybridge of law.To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposalplease contact me through my emailaddresses below stating your info and i will give you further details aboutthe transaction as it will bebeneficial to all parties concerned.To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please contact methrough emails stating thefollowings: (1) Full Name; (2) Telephone and Fax Number; (3) PostalAddress: (4) Occupation;Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.Kind Regards,Mr. Fang ZhuEmail: oilted@excite.comEmail: postnited@hotmail.com

No comments: