12/16/08

PLEASE COME TO MY AID

PLEASE COME TO MY AIDMy name is Jane Coxen,wife of a British Airforce(Wing Commander John Coxen) slain in Basra, Iraqi in the fight that deposed Saddam Hussein. Before his death and while the fight continued,he ran into a vault containing US$12,500,000:00 twelve Million, five hundred thousand united states Dollars in one of the presidential palaces.With tact and luck my husband was able to take this fortune out of Iraqi through Jordan and finally deposited with a finance and securities company in Europe .My late husband however, gave the details of the lodgement to me before his death.Presently I need your assistance in securing the release of this fund and provision of a reliable bank account into which it shall be deposited.Towards this end I shall make all necessary details available to you if you consent to assisting me. Presently I am unable to dislose my location in united Kingdom,but would give you my contact telephone number if you wish to speak with me. But I will like us to communicate via email for security purpoese.I am willing to offer you 30% of this fund while 20% will be given to you to donate to any charity organization of your choice in your country,should you be willing to assist me.If this is acceptable to you,send down the following information to meimmediately1.Your telephone numbers (including mobile for promptaccess)2.Your fax number(s) and private email (if any)3.Your address for receiving vital documents bycourier if the need arises.You can confirm at the availablewebsite(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3847051.stm)my heart is full of hope that you will help me see another good day again in life.Please view this as a matter of urgency and act accordingly.I look forward to your prompt reply.Yours Sincerely,Jane Coxen

No comments: