1/6/09

Alan M Hanson's estate in Spain

Hello dearHow are you today? My name is Attorney Jones Adams, lawyer to late Eng. Alan Malik Hanson,your cuntry national and civil engineer who worked with the Mining and Smelting Company (Asturiana de Zinc S.A. ) in Spain for thirteen years.In August 2005, my client lost his life along with his wife ,daughter and seven others in a tragic road accident while vacationing in Alicante , Spain .Before My Client's death, he owned and operated an account valued at $14.8 (Fourteen milion, Eight Hundred thousand united states dollars) with a bank here in Spain.Ever since then,as the family attorney and friend I have made several inquries to your embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives but this has proved unsucessful.Yesterday the bank issued me another notice (the third and final) to provide his relative or next ofkin or have the account confiscated within the next 10 working days.As I have been unsuccessful in locating his immediate relatives for over 3 years, I hereby seek your consent in order to present you as a distant relative to the deceased,the proceeds of this account shall be transferred to any of your nominated bank account for us to share 60% for you and 40% for me.You may open a fresh account for this purpose if you so wish.All I require is your honest cooperation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legal andlegitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law in the near or distant future.I have a reputation as a seasoned attorney to protect and will not allow any loopholes in this transaction.This transaction is 100% free of risks so you do not need to worry about getting into trouble in thefuture as I have every document and will arrange any other document that will assist your/our claims inorder to facilitate the release of the funds to you/us.Please carefully go through this proposal line by line and if you have honestly made up your mind to partner with me,please call me at anytime on +34637029773 or reply via jonesadams37@gmail.com with your full names address and private telephone number as soon as you receive this message and be free to ask any questions.I await your sincere response soonestAtorney Jones AdamsAdams y Adams AbogadosMadrid,SpainPrivate number:+ 34637029773

No comments: