1/6/09

Thanks for your kindness

Hello dear, Compliment of the day to you and your family. I thank God for helping us to be alive today. I am very happy to read your mail with your promise, thanks for accepting to help me get out from this urgly situation this place and the pains staying without my parents at my age 20years. I am deligently seeking your assistance in order to transfer this money Three Million, Seven Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$3,700,000.00) which my late father deposited in a private Bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.I want to transfer this money out from here and relocate to your country to start a new life over there with you and to finish my education to the level I wanted as I wanted to study medicine as soon as I come over to your country.

I have decided to give you 10% from the total money as soon as this money is transfered into your account and 5% for any expensis that the transfer may cost you and while you put the rest into investment while I continue my education.

Please note that you are going to help to handle any investment that we invest this money in because I dont know anything about business for now untill I finish my education .
Once again I Introduce myself to you, I am Miss Jane Martin and like I told you in my first mail that my Daddy died mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2006 , I lost my mother earlier when I was little 6years and my beloved Father refused to take another wife because he care for me so much.

I really thank God that I have come of a little age before my father died if not what will I do. Although the bank had an agreement between my late Father that I will not have any access to this account and also that this money will not be transfered by my instruction if I am not upto 25years as Africans culture or I will provide a foreign partner who will help me to transfer this money to his or her country and that I will relocate to meet and live there as he warned me seriousely before his death because he said that Africans are very bad and are difficult to be trusted . Furthermore, I am now residing far away from my father's house because of my late father's relatives,they want to deal with me at all cost but my God will not allow them to see me until this money and myself is out from this country to where I'll be taken as I am.

Please on my contact, I know that what I am asking from you may be too much but please you have to help me out in all way round to enable me start off a new life. I don't know much about financial areas or investments, I have not transfer money before small or this huge amount but with your knowledge and the documents that covers this deposit which I have been with at the bank for confirmation that I want the money to be transfered as soon as I am ready.

As soon as I recieve your next mail I will send to you the document for the deposit of this money in the bank with the bank contact for you to contact the bank and know how this money will be transfered over there, I also send you my pic as you requested.

But try your best to keep this matter as a secret between you and me only untill this money is transfered into your account because you can't tell who is you best friend untill you are blessed by God then some will come up with jelousy to proof to you that they are not you real friends.

This a secret please and send me your pics in your next mail for more trust. Finally I wish to stop here hoping that I have clearify you on this transaction the way you will understnd why I contacted you for an assistance.
Martin.

I pray that God will be with us bye and hoping to read from you soon.Yours lovely,
Miss Miss Jane

No comments: