1/26/09

Mrs. Anna Thompson

Hello,
I am Anna Thompson now undergoing medical treatment for cancer. I am married to Dr. Peter Thompson who worked with South Africa embassy in Malaysia for ten years before he died in the year 2002.
Before my Husband died, we both make a deposit of a total sum $8.6M in Royal Financier Bank of U.K. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have few months to live due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to an honest Person.
My Attorney will issue you a Letter of Authority from Court naming you the original Beneficiary of these funds.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you. Remember to send your response to disc email id:anna_111thompson@ymail.com
In His Arms.
Mrs. Anna Thompson

No comments: