1/6/09

{ Business Offer } UZDTZEVXEF

beautyHello,I am Mr. Fang Zhu a banker in Singapore.I have a proposal to discuss about a certain Dormant InvestmentAccount of a deceased customer.My proposition to you is to seek your consent,and to present your kind selfas the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client.I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect all from anybridge of law.To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please contact me through my emailaddresses below stating your info and i will give you further details about the transaction as it will bebeneficial to all parties concerned.To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please contact me through emailS stating thefollowings: (1) Full Name; (2) Telephone and Fax Number; (3) Postal Address: (4) Occupation;Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.Kind Regards,Mr. Fang ZhuEmail: kilited@excite.comNQYMBZRPKEOJOUPXSOWRPZMZXHKHDIXSMEYWUX

No comments: