1/19/09

Private and Confidential

Hello,I am Mr. Fang Zhu a banker in Singapore.I have a proposal to discuss about a certain Dormant Investment Account of adeceased customer.My proposition to you is to seek your consent,and to present your kind self as the next-of-kin and beneficiaryof my deceased client.I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect all of usfrom any breach of any local and international inheritnce law.To affirm your willingness and cooperation to myproposal please contact me through my email address below stating your info and i will give you further detailsabout the transaction as it will be beneficial to all parties concerned.Please forward your details as mentionedbelow.(1) Full Name:(2) Telephone and Fax Number:(3) Postal Address:(4) Occupation:Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.Kind Regards,Mr. Fang Zhu

No comments: