1/19/09

Business proposal

It's my pleasure to acquaint you with this business proposal. I know my mailwill come to you as a surprise.Am writing to you in regards to my inheritedfund of USD$7.5M from my late dad still with a security company which intendinvesting in (Hotels, industries and buildings)or in any other lucretivebusiness venture in your country,Am incapacitated to invest on my own,i willgive you more details in our subseguient mail.Please if you will pattner inthis with me,Email me with (1)Your fullName.....................(2)contactaddress............................(3)Private phonenumber........................ So that Ican go and submitt it to Security company for them to contact you to arrangefor the claim.Am looking forward for your reply.Thanks,Regard's and with respectGoodluck Ndori0022545739987Addrass,Rue 10 Avenue 14 San pedroNB/for your help and determinations to seeing that this project issuccessfull,I will offer you 30% of the total amount.Though it will be subjectof delibration between both of us

No comments: