1/19/09

notice please

LUCAS MARTINS & ASSOCIATES,
ABOGADO/LAWYER,
LEGAL SERVICES:Immigration-criminal-civil cases,
HEAD OFFICE:PLAZA COLON S/N,
28009 MADRID , SPAIN .
TEL: +34 677 237 046





I am barrister lucas martins,the director of the above metioned office.i have a business that will benefit both of us.This issue is confidential and it requires urgency.

One of my foreign clients,that deposited money in a bank here in spain ,died in the Madrid train bomb of the 11th march 2004.I will forward to you all the detailed facts and documents relating to this issue.My late client is divorced,he lived alone, and has no children or relatives to claim his deposits in the bank. He deposited in the bank,the sum of TWENTY FIVE million united states dollars($25,000,000,00).My efforts to trace his relatives was unsuccessful.

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that after ten years, the money will be transferred into the finance ministry/ treasury as unclaimed funds.I agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner,5% will be use to upset expenses that might incurred on the course of making this transaction a success while 55% will be for me.I will visit your country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated above once this money gets into your account.

This money can only be claimed by a foreigner. I request, that I should transfer this money to your account,by putting your name as the bona fide next of kin of my late client,I will get all the legal documents relating to this from the respective ministries.I will instruct the security company where the money is logded or kept , to release the fund to you,as the only surviving relation of the deceased.

Please be informed,that there is no risk involved in this transaction,all protocols have been observed, this business is secured.Please send to me,your full name,house address,house and mobile telephone numbers,a copy of your passport,or driving license or any identification papers.I will send to you more details of this transaction, once I receive your reply.

PLEASE REPLY WITH THESE EMAIL ADDRESSES:
I don’t want my confidential secretary to know about this issue or to read any letter relating to this transaction.

lucasmartins25@hotmail.com,martinslucas23@yahoo.es




I am awaiting your response,
Lucas Martins.

No comments: