9/18/08

APPRECIATION

My Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not
understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember i or my
colleague,you might have received an email from us in the past regarding a
million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this
opportunity to inform you that this million-dollar business has been concluded
with the assistance of another partner from Republic of Ireland who financed
the transaction to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your
account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform
you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of the bank to my new
partner's account in Paraguay who assisted me in his great venture but
now i am
in Republic of Ireland for business mission. Due to your effort, sincerity,
courage and trustworthiness shown during the course of the transaction. I want
to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $1,250,000.00 I
have left instruction to my banker to issue you a certified international bank
draft for you worth of $1,250,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world. My dear
friend I will like you to contact my secretary, Miss Hannah Freeborn, on her
direct email address at:
deb123@yandex.ru

for the collection of your Bank draft, send to her the name you want the Draft
to bear, that is your account name in order for her to submit it to my banker
to draw the Draft on your behalf as i have authorized Miss Hannah Freeborn my
secretary and my account officer to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you
contact her regarding it.

At the moment, I am very busy here in Republic of Ireland UK because of the
investment project, which my new partner and i are having at hand. Please i
will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom
of my heart, also comply with Miss Hannah Freeborn's directives so that she
will send the draft to you without any delay.

NOTE: You are advised not to discuss the matter with any body except my
secretary, also do not to accept any fax or telephone calls that does not come
from her because she is the only person I left the order on how to deliver the
cheque/draft to you, and you should contact her immediately you receive this
message for more information on how you can get the draft. Endeavor to send
your full Name and telephone number/your current mailing address, {Home or
Office} where you want the draft sent to you so that you will not have any
problem clearing the Draft.

Thanks, God bless you and your family.

FROM OSAREME KENNETH

No comments: