9/22/08

VERY URGENT PLEASE!!!

SHELL CENTRE LAGOS
Accounts departmSHELL CENTRE LAGOS
Accounts department
Ref: Los/9420x3/07
Batch: 033/07/LOS 369
ADD: Shell House Ikoyi
Email: ernestumenn@yahoo.fr

Dear sir,

I am Ernest Umenne, the accountant general of shell petroleum Inc, one of the largest oil companies with over 1.2 trillion capital investment fund.

I handle all staff welfare accounts and I extracted 1.2 % excess maximum return capital profits EMRCP per annum on each of the staff capital fund. As an expert I have made over $ 22.4 m from the staff EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an investor to receive the fund as Annual investment proceed from shell capital fund of 2007.All logistics/underground work have been taken care of for a smooth transaction.

I am looking forward for your reply urgently because we have just some few weeks left before our team of auditors arrive for the year general audit.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategies and technicalities whereby the fund can be transferred into your designated account without hitch .

I will offer you 25% of the total money at the end of the
transaction, 65% goes to me while the remaining 10% is mapped out for all local/international expenses that may arise in the course of the transaction.

Please kindly declare your interest in this matter as soon as you
receive this mail as time is of great essence. Do please not hesitate to ask question(s) in any where you need further clearifications.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Ernest Umenne.
Accountant General

No comments: