9/17/08

THANKS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT.

Dear friend,

I am glad to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred
with the assistance of a new partner from London, United Kingdom as we were
unfortunately unable to effect the transfer through you but I will not
forget in a hurry your past efforts to assist me transfer the money though
we eventually didn't succeed through you.

However, I left a certified bank draft of US$1,500,000 (One million , five
hundred thousand dollars only) in your favour as compensation with my
personal secretary in Cotonuo-Benin Republic and the shipment fee of US$200
as I was in a hurry to catch up with my flight and could not personally
present it to you.

NAME: Mr Joseph Otunba,
EMAIL ADDRESS: otunba_joseph@yahoo.fr

Endeavour to reconfirm your names and postal address to my secretary, Mr
Joseph Otunba and include your direct telephone number.

Thanks for at least assisting at the point you did but I could not be
reached at the moment as I am in a suburb of London for the investment
purpose.

Regards,
Mr Philip Kome

No comments: