9/22/08

Contact Mr Fredrick Moore For Your Bank Draft

Greetings!!
I know you must have forgotten me. I am the same Mr.Matt Jaenicke I have been waiting for you
since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars,but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FedEx Delivery office here in West Africa,
I travelled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of May 2008 .What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Delivery West African office with their contact information as stated below via email and or phone;

Contact Person:Mr.Fredrick Moore
Email Address: fedexdispatch01@live.com
Phone Number: +234-803-427-3408

Contact Mr.Fredrick Moore immediately to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque which shows that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.The only money you will send to the FedEx Delivery to deliver your Draft direct to your Address in your country is ($185.00 US) being Security Keeping Fee of the Delivery Company so far.I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of dumorrage.You haveto contact Mr.Fredrick Moore via the above email or phone for the immediate delivery of your Draft also reconfirm your informations incase of any change of name or address:

Full Name;
Delivery Addess;
Mobile Phone #;

This will help them avoid any mistake on the Delivery and also ask them to officially direct you on their delivery procedures and the best way to send the security bill money to them. This will also ensure that you avoid makeing mistake during your transaction with them and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft. I have also instructed Mr Fredrick to contact you so also expect email from Him on this

subject matter.
Yours Faithfully,
Matt Jaenicke

No comments: