9/19/08

WILLIAM MOORE LAW FIRM:- TEL: +(44 )-701-112-1004

WILLIAM MOORE LAW FIRM
Mitre House, 160 Aldersgate Street,London EC1A 4DD
TEL: +(44 )-701-112-1004
Email:baristerwilliammoorechamber01@googlemail.com
Registration number: OC310335.
VAT Registration number: 691181919

Dear Beloved Friend,My name is Barrister WILLIAM MOORE , I am assigned
to contact you on behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate
of Late Engr David Rollins.I once again try to notify you as my earlier
letter was returned undelivered.

I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address stated
here and I wish to notify you that late Engr David Rollins made you a
beneficiary to his funds.

He left the sum of One Million Two Hundred Thousand Great British
Pounds (1.200,000,00 GBP )to you in a Bank account number:52207712321
with a Security Deposit Bank here in london UK.Until his death , he was a
member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic &
Electrical Engineers and also a humanitarian.His great philanthropy
earned him numerous awards during his life time.Engr David Rollins died on
the 13th day of Feb. 2007 at the age of 80 years, and his funds is now
ready for execution.According to him this money is tosupport your humanitarian
activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society.

Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as
soon
as possible to enable me conclude my job.By replying to this e-mail,you will
have to
update the form below so that I can contact you and also send you the AFFIDAVIT

FORM
IN SUPPORT OF APPLICATION which you will have to fill and submit to the
Security
Deposit Bankfor claims.


1.Name in full............................
2.Address.................................
3.Nationality.............................
4.Age.....................................
5.Occupation..............................
6.Phone/Fax...............................
7.Present Country.........................

This is my email contact address :baristerwilliammoorechamber01@googlemail.com
please get back to me as soon as you read this e-mail so that we can
proceed further with remittance to you. I hope to hear from you in no
distant time.

Yours in Service,
Barr. WILLIAM MOORE
WILLIAM MOORE Law FirmTEL: +(44 )-701-112-1004
Time to call (9am to 5pm london time GMT )

No comments: