9/22/08

compensation

FROM THE Desk of
Dr.John Martins
Email:johnmartins22@oi.com.br


Dear:Sir,

I should believe you still remember me. I am Dr.John Martins ,Director
African Regional Officer of the World Bank Auditors Retired. I'm happy
to inform you about my success in transferring the sum of us$22.5m
under the cooperation of a new partner from Isreal. Presently I am in
his country Isreal for investment projects with my own share of the
total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now I am
retired and out of Africa but I have left an instruction behind for you.
Now you can contact My personal Assistant Mr.BEN EZE i on this phone
number 234-8074208829, Email:beneze_22@yahoo.com to assist you in
transferring the sum of US$3.5 Million to you, which I kept for your
compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter.

All necessary approvals to effect the transferred has been secured in
yourname.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so,feel free and get
in touch with him on the advise on how to transfer the amount to
you.Feel

free to contact him as the transfer is hitch free hence all approvals
has been nomalize in your name against any financial crime. Please do
let me know immediately you receive the fund so that we can share the
joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very
busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new
partner are having at hand.
Meanwhile i am very sorry for the late notification but be rest assured
that all necessary approvals has been secured on your name for a smooth
transfer nof the fund to you.

with best regards,
Dr.John Martins
World Bank Auditors(RTD)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Na Oi Internet você ganha ou ganha. Além de acesso grátis com
qualidade, você pode ter contas ilimitadas de email com 1 giga cada uma,
suporte grátis e muito mais. Baixe grátis o Discador Oi em
http://www.oi.com.br/discador e comece a ganhar.

Agora, se o seu negócio é voar alto na internet,
assine Oi Internet Banda Larga e ganhe o modem grátis. Clique em
http://www.oi.com.br/bandalarga e aproveite essa moleza!

No comments: