9/17/08

A New Dawn...

Do accept my apologies if my mail is evading your person, I got your email information from a Commonwealth's Commerce plug and Industry on foreign business relations, in effect, I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition because i gone through your remarkable profile. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, recently, I yet choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication

My names are Mc Collins, I work in a managerial position in a well respected Security Company, with head office here in the UNITED KINGDOM. I am contacting you because of an urgent business transaction that I want to do with a trusted foreigner.

On the 25th of November 2003, the sum of $2,500 000.00 was deposited with my company, disguised as a family heirloom in a trunk box. This is not the only time that corrupt government officials will use the services of my company to ship their ill-gotten wealth abroad or secure it for future use. I took exceptional note of this deposit because it
was large and as the man at the helm of affairs then, I got to know the man behind the deposit, Late President Gnassingbe Eyadema of Togo, West Africa, who died in February 2005.

The reason for my contacting you is that I checked and found out that the deposit is still intact and nobody has asked for it, and I know that nobody will ever ask for it, I am the only living soul who knows the true identity of the depositor, no other person can retrieve the deposit except the person can produce the codes combination which was given to the depositor. The way we operate is that if the depositor wants to retrieve his deposit, he will instruct the company in writing and give his codes and if the manager confirms the code,
The deposit will be released at once to the person.

If you accept to work with me, I will reach you with the modalities on how to ensure that the fund is paid to you as the beneficiary. Above all, I will give you the code when my company ask you for the code to enable them release the fund to your accordingly.

Please send your response through my strictly to my direct email addresses below for security measures: <>
I am looking forward to a rewarding business relationship with you.

My best regards.
Mc A Collins

No comments: