9/17/08

URGENT PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY

The Royal Fabrics Gallery Road, Dulwich Village, London SE21 7AD Rc:122132 ph: 447031970089 URGENT PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY Hi, my name is DAVID MARK, the Artist, Archaeologist and also Manager of THE ROYAL Fabrics in London. I live and work here in United Kingdom, Would you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job? Actually I need a representative who can be working for our company as online book-keeper. We make lots of supplies to some of our clients in the USA/CANADA for which I do come to USA/CANADA to receive payment and have it cashed after I supply them raw materials and company products. Its always too expensive and stressful for me to come down and receive such payment twice in a month so I therefore decided to contact you. I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment(International money order/check) received by you from our clients who make payment through you. When you cash these payments on my behalf, you will just deduct your 10% commission and send the balance over to me following further instructions. PLEASE NOTE: You do not have to be a book keeper to apply for the job. Kindly get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested in this job offer with your: FIRST NAME...................... LAST NAME....................... RESIDENTIAL/CONTACT ADDRESS(no P.O Box)....................... CITY......................... STATE........................... ZIP CODE........................ COUNTRY.......................... PHONE NUMBER(S).................... OCCUPATION............ AGE..................... MARITAL STATUS................. BANK NAME ONLY(and nothing else)........... NB: PLEASE REPLY BACK BY FILLING THE FORM DAVID MARK

No comments: