8/31/10

Adjovi Atere

From: Adjovi Atere
Reply-to: adjovitere@movemail.com
Subject: urgent/confidential
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:35:10 -0500 (21:35 EDT)


Good day friend,

I am a citizen Sierra Leone seeking asylum as a refugee here ln Ghana, I want you to receive my inherited $5.5 Million Dollars for investment in your advised business in your country and assist me sell the 400 kilo of Gold Dust. This is money my father made when he was the special adviser to the president on sales of mineral resources and deposited with a security company in my name in Ghana before they were overthrown and assassinated.
The reason is asking you to personally assist me receive all the money at once in your country is that my father left a standing instruction that these funds must not be invested in any African Country due to crises but upon my introduction of a foreign partner, these funds should be released to such partner overseas. I have all the legal documents covering this money and will be sent to you when we are ready.
I want you to be my partner and the beneficiary to receive these funds in your advised business and send letter of invitation to join you in your country. I will pay you %10 percent for receiving these funds and sending me Letter of invitation to join you.
Kindly send me your reply urgently so that I can introduce you to the Security Company.
hope to hear from you soon,
Thanks and God bless,
Adjovi Atere.

No comments: