8/23/10

DEBORAH KONE

From: Deborah Kone
Reply-to: deborah_11kone@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Greeting From Mrs. Deborah.
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:28:03 +0000 (GMT) (Sun, Aug 22, 2010 09:28:03)


Greeting From Mrs. Deborah.
I am widow & a new Christian convert my late husband Mr. Rally Kone He was a contractor in cote d' ivory oil company here, we are both married some years without any child..
Before my husband die, we have signed our will to donate the sum of us$5.5 Millions. to any church we want this fund to be use for the propagation of God's work in any form, neither your church or anywhere whether for Charity, ministry, evangelical work or otherwise in relation to God's works.
Note. As you are accepting my proposal regarding this donation offer, then for more trust, to proceed, send immediately in your next email the following details;
Your private telephone number------------------------------
your office or home address----------------------------------
Your profession working ID Card----------------------------

I am suffering from long time cancer of the blood Leukemic According to the new report from my doctor for I might not survive. My condition became more serious.
I will leave my home soonest to live in Government general hospital for surgery operation, if reply me, because I never understand yet God wish if I may survive the operation,
I will give thanks to the Almighty Lord. but as a Christian I believed my God that I will not die, but Must live to declare the glory of God. I will appreciate your support to put me into prayer.
Anyway, I will link you up with my Doctor for assistance in this transaction,
in next mail..
Remain blessed in the Lord
Mrs, Deborah Kone

No comments: