8/23/10

BOATENG KWESI

From: Kwesi
Reply-to:
Subject: Reliable Investor expected
Date: Thu, Aug 05, 2010 04:18:51


Dear Sir/Madam,

My client is interested in extending a hand of partnership to a reliable and experienced business man or a professional and investing in any lucrative business in any part of the western world,America or Asian countries and seeking your advice on the possibilities of profitable investment.

My client has no area of business investment interest in mind but will depend on your choice after careful study of feasibilities. In-case you do not have enough business investment experience, I will plead you to refer my request to any other experienced businessman or woman.

If you are interested in partnering with my client kindly revert to me for details.

Regards,

Boateng Kwesi

No comments: