8/31/10

ELIAS DUBE

From: elias dube
Reply-to:
Subject: MR ELIAS DUBE
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:20:12 +0000 (07:20 EDT)


Attn,



Kindly view the attached file and get back to me



Yours truly,
MR ELIAS DUBE
dube_elias@yahoo.com


Word document attachment (TRANSFER%20OF%20US%2424%2C600%2C000[1].00%20INTO%20YOUR.doc)

===============================

From: Mr. Elias Dube
45, Springfield van Tonder Street
Endenglen, Johannesburg
South Africa.
Tel:+ 27-7199 814 81
Email;elias_dube@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: TRANSFER OF US$24,600,000.00 INTO YOUR


NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

I am Mr. Elias Dube, Senior Accountant with the Department of Minerals and Energy Johannesburg, South Africa.
In November 2005, we received gratification for (Twenty Four Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) (US$24,600,000.00) from the contract awarded to Foreign Firms for the supply, Installation and Maintenance of Certain equipments. Hence the funds are currently in our suspense account of immediate payment to the beneficiary.

Now, my colleagues have mandated me to seek for an assistance of a trustworthy and reliable foreign company/partner who could help to provide all the necessary bank details where the fund will be transferred and subsequent investment without any hitch.
However, we have mutually agreed to give you 25% of the total sum, while 5% have been marked aside for expenses that will be incurred both international and locally (you and us) in this very transaction. Therefore, if this offer is acceptable to you, please indicate your interest by contacting me on this Telephone number: +27-7199 81481 or Email: dube_elias@yahoo.com for more briefings.

This transaction is a transaction that needs serious dedication, judging from my email, you will realize that the funds are readily available in a suspense account where it can be transffered to your nominated Bank account immediately we finish with all Necessary paperwork here in South Africa.

I want you to know that I will be contacting you as a contractor to the Department of Mineral and Energy henceforth, so that it will reduce the any suspicion of our conninvance, to the other memebers of the Department, and it will help facilitate easier transfer of the funds to your Bank account.

I want you to address a former letter for the release of your funds to my office immediately, once we receive this letter, you will get a response from the Department, and you would be given a form to fill, so that they will begin to process your payment immediately, I will be updating you on any update and development at the development before hand, so that you can be aware of the process we are making in regards of the payment.

Once you get the final clearance from the Department, then the funds would be released to your nominated Bank account, and you will transfer the remaining 70% of the funds back to the account I will provide to you.

I will be awaiting your letter once I arrive at my office tomorrow, I would have really loved to call you directly, but most of the calls are monitored because of the sensitive position I hold here, and I will not like to Jeopardize that for any reason.

Thanks for you anticipated co-operation and God bless you.

Best regards,

Mr.Elias Dube
Senior Accountant
Dept. of Minerals & Energy.

No comments: