8/23/10

CAPTAIN THOMAS FISCHER

From: Capt.Thomas Fischer
Reply-to:
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:03:30 -0500 (Fri, Aug 20, 2010 15:03:30)
X-originating-ip: [195.4.92.96]


Hello,


I want to trust you with this confidential proposal. Before i continue, let me introduce myself to you,I am Captain Thomas Fischer the commander of the Special N.A.T.O coalition force with the United Nation troops in Afghanistan,on war against terrorism.My country is Germany.
Carefully read the attachment file for more details.


HTML document attachment (Capt.Thomas Fischer.html)

Hello,


I want to trust you with this confidential proposal. Before i continue, let me introduce myself to you,I am Captain Thomas Fischer the commander of the Special N.A.T.O coalition force with the United Nation troops in Afghanistan,on war against terrorism.My country is Germany. I have now in my possession the sum of Six million US Dollars which i recovered from one of our raids on terrorists camps here in Afghanistan.


This box of money have been deposited with the RED CROSS OFFICE here in Kabul As a diplomatic luggage for safe keep and to make contacts for its proper use. As the team leader it is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.


So i need someone i can deal with on trust and that is why i contacted you. so If you accept, I will put you forward as the beneficiary/owner of the funds and then move the money to you. As a military personnel i cannot parade such an amount or carry it to my country so i need to present someone as the beneficiary.I just need your acceptance and all is done.I have 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service to you where arrangements will be made to proceed to your country.


Once i confirm your interest to my proposal, and your positive reply i will proceed to register your name as the beneficiary. This money is my life and i am willing to give you 30% of the total sum when the money is delivered to you. I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately. In less than 7days the money should be in your safe custody.


The only telephone access we have is radio message which is for our general use and is being monitored, therefore all communication will be via email till we finish our assignment here and fly straight to your country to meet you. Thank God for President Barrack Obama whose keen interest is to call us back home soon.

Regards,
Capt.Thomas Fischer

No comments: