8/23/10

MARTINS IBETO

From: Mr Martins
Subject: Re: Look At This Your Acknowledgement Response.
Date: 11 Aug 2010 11:21:47 -0000 (Wed, Aug 11, 2010 07:21:47)


Date: 11Th August 2010.

Dear Friend,

I Mr Martins Ibeto, an Operation Manager with the Royal Investment Security Company and it is my full wished and decided to contact you as our late Client Eng.Mark Lee, whom have been an international businessman for years here in Lome Togo ( west Africa).

On May 10 2005, Eng.Mark Lee, wife and 2 kids were involved in a ghastly motor accident along Bassar express Road, the vehicle unfortunately the whole families lost there lives and since his death/families I have made several enquiries here to locate any of the late clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

Then I contact you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$10,850,000:00 Million left behind by the late client before it gets confiscated or declared unclaimed by the Royal Investment Security Company, after my several unsuccessful attempts, I make up of taking this business proposal with you as the late deceased customer used his wife as the next of kin but unfortunately, the wife died along with him leaving nobody for the claim.

My full aim of contacted you to assist in the claim of the deposited fund valued at US$10,850,000 million left behind with the Royal Investment Security Company where this huge amount were deposited.

According to our security company protocol of this Royal Investment Security Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin, since I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over 4/half years now, I am highly seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since I have every backup informations to the late client, so that the proceeds of this fund will be paid to you.

Also guarantee these attract no risk at all for it will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law/ regards your capable support you will surely entitle for 35% on the whole total $10,850,000:00 dollars in question, why the remaining 65% goes to me.

Immediately your positive readiness response I will furnish you all full details clarification of the successful transaction of this claim.

Finally i look forward on your readiness email response to the following email contact address: mrmartinsibeto@yahoo.fr

Yours Sincèrely,
Mr. Martins Ibeto
Address: 656, Av. de la Libération Bd
Jean-Marie, Lomé-Togo.

No comments: