8/19/10

Miss Mariam Musa has 7.2 million dollars

From: mariam musa
Subject: Miss Mariam Musa
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:21:41 +0200 (06:21 EDT)


Miss Mariam Musa
Cocody, Avenue Lepic Rue 12
03 BP 400 ABIDJAN CIDEX 03
COTE D'IVOIRE.

Dearest one

I know that my mail will come as a bit strange because we did not know in the past and there has been no report on business or personal contact. I humbly ask you to consider the importance and the great advantage of my proposal and send me an urgent response because of our situation and especially of insecurity here in Cote d'Ivoire due to the war which has lasted for 5 years .

I am an orphan. My name is Mariam Musa. My father Mr David Musa was assassinated by rebels during the war here in 2005 and my mother died when I was 8 years old.
I am alone. Before the death of my father he left documents concerning a trunk box he has deposited in a security company which was intended for investment. the trunk box contains 7.2 million dollars . My father told me about this money and i have all the documents relating to this fund.

Upon my arrival from Mali in Cote d'Ivoire here, i wanted to withdraw the box but the director of the compagny told me that this was impossible because my father had left strict instructions .

I want you to help me remove the box from the security company in representing my partner for investment in your country , so that the trunk box will then be sent to you there in your country, and you will send me some money to join you so that we will invest this money together in your country.
I will give you 25% of the total sum for your help.

For the process of this transaction, I need Your address:
Your telephone
Your fax
And the address of your home.

All i need from you is to contact the security company for them to move the trunk box to your address which you will proved as my partner or the partner of my late father.

I await your quick answer with your details to begin procced with the security company.

Reply to me in my private email adresse : mariamsa19@yahoo.fr

God bless you

Miss Mariam

No comments: