8/31/10

Peace Coumber

From: Peace Coumber
Reply-to: coumberpeace@yahoo.com
Subject: hi
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 02:53:21 -0700 (PDT) (05:53 EDT)


Hello Dear!!!
I found your email address at http://www.kissinuk.com/guestkuk2/arch_3.html,as a matter of fact,i am really looking forward to having a very kind of serious Friendship,My name is Peace Coumber i am a very young Girl,should you be willing and interested in me lets talk things out,you might as well tell me your opinions as to this,then i would consider it very important to sending you my pictures,like wise your self,i think from here things will be on the move,i think this is the better way to start a very good relationship from my own perspective,what is your opinion? i do like to know your country of origin too. you can contact me at my email address coumberpeace@yahoo.com
Peace,

No comments: