8/20/10

JERRY NTAI

From: MR. JERRY NTAI
Reply-to: jerryntai_mevasbnk03@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: Please Read Carefully!!!
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 01:53:02 -0200 (Sat, Aug 14, 2010 23:53:02)


MR. JERRY NTAI,
MEVAS BANK,
QUEEN`S ROAD,
CENTRAL BRANCH,
HONG KONG.

Good Day,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your
consent. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the
fact that I sourced your email from the peoples search database on the web
during my discrete search for a foreign partner whom can assist me in taking
this business to it success. Though, I do not know to what extent you are
familiar with events. I have a proposal for you.This however is not mandatory
nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will,but I hope you
will read on and consider the value I offer.My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai, I am
the Head of Operations in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal
in the tune of US$25.2m to be transferred to an offshore account with your
assistance if willing.After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio
of 30% for you and 70% for me.Should you be interested, please respond to my
letter immediately,so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you
more information on the project and how we would handle it.You can contact me
on my private email:(jerryntai_mevasbnk03@yahoo.com.hk ) and send me the
following information for documentation purpose:

(1)Full name:
(2)private phone number:
(3)current residential address:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Age and Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Jerry Ntai

No comments: