8/23/10

DR. ADJOVI KING

From: adjovi king
Subject: Good Day / Have you Received the Cheque?
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:53:10 +0200 (CEST) (Fri, Aug 20, 2010 14:53:10)
X-originating-ip: [217.72.192.247]




Hello,

Good day to you.

I am Very Happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund Transfered and However, I deceided map out an amount of USD$4.7 Million Bank Draft for you. Have you received it?Contact my Account Officer, Bank of Africa Plc on the information below.Contact: Mr.Felix Moore. Cotonou, Benin Republic Branch Head office, His email address: (felixmoore13@yahoo.fr) Call him +229 977552819 and indicate to him your physical address where you want the Cheque to be sent,I kept for your compensation as for your pass effort towards our business and to assist you on your business too.

I issued it because it is Good to be good ,I am currently in South Korea for an Business Project with the new partner, Call him and Re-Confirm your address to him to avoid wrong delivery and i will visit you back to Share the joy when i Finish my Project here in South Korea But remenber to let me know once you received it.

Your's Faithfull

Dr.Adjovi King

No comments: