8/20/10

ZULFIQAR KHAN

From: Zulfiqar Khan
Reply-to:
Subject: Hello.
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:36:12 -0800 (22:36 EST)


Dear Friend,

I am writing to introduce a mutual financial transaction to you. I am Mr. Zulfiqar Khan.

I am a proxy to some amount of money in a confidential bank account. The money is currently lying idle in this account since 2006 but under my close monitoring. It all started by my late boss’ sudden death aboard an Air France plane which crashed killing his entire family.

I have discussed the release of this money with the Overdue Claims department of financial institution and they are willing to release the funds to us. I waited this long to affirm that nobody else knows about this money, and since now is a golden opportunity to lay claim to this money, I am asking for your cooperation whereby I can introduce you as the next-of-kin of my late boss since he died intestate. I have however decided to involve you on trust because I am prohibited from physically claiming the money based on my relationship as proxy to the account.

Every arrangement has been concluded for the risk-free claim/transfer of this money, all I am however waiting is a foreign bank account for the payment. I am willing to share the proceeds 50/50 with you when this transfer is done.

I want you to urgently acknowledge my proposal with your name, phone numbers and address for the immediate legalization and transfer of the money.

Best regards,
Mr. Zulfiqar Khan

No comments: