8/20/10

BARRISTER RICHARD ABBEY (ESQ.)

From: Richard
Subject: AWAINTING
Date: 16 Aug 2010 10:08:39 -0000 (Mon, Aug 16, 2010 06:08:39)


Greetings,
This message might meet you in (utmost surprise and bad feelings),however, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am the personal attorney to Mr.Robert Ebner, who died on (Egypt Air Flight 990) plane crash website below.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm.
I have done every thing in my power to locate/trace my late client family relatives for few years but still unsuccessful, inspite all my several research on the Internet and his country Embassy.
Hence i am inviting you for a business deal where $10milion will be officially discussed and passionately shared in the ratio of 40/60 with clear and mutual understanding that all expenses must be taken care of by both parties,because the executive board of the security company in Europe my client deposited this as valuable family treasures has issued a short time frame, stating that this deposited item will be confiscated after some time if there is no valid update from me, as the legal attorney to the deceased/original depositor.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us perfect this deal positively with every sense of responsibility, kindly provide your contact detail. I guarantee that this deal will be executed in short time frame of 7 working days and,under a legitimate way that will protect you from any breach of law. My status is a plus to this interest.
Await your further details for immediate processing of this business.
Email.richabbey6@aol.com
Yours Respectfully
Barrister Richard Abbey (Esq.)

No comments: