8/20/10

ALAN DANYEL

From: Alan Danyel
Reply-to:
Subject: Hello! br
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 12:07:15 +0200 (Sun, Aug 15, 2010 06:07:15)


Hello,

I am Mr. Alan Danyel a financial consultant in South Africa. It is my pleasure to introduce you to a lucrative deal that will benefit the two of us. I will give you full details upon your response.

Mr. Alan Danyel
danyel_alan@hotmail.com
alan_danyel74@yahoo.com
Tel: +27738716667






From: Alan Danyel
Reply-to:
Subject: How are you? br
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 23:42:33 +0200 (Sun, Aug 08, 2010 17:42:33)



I am Mr. Alan Danyel, a banker who works with a local bank in South Africa. I am the account officer to a foreigner who was an expertriate geologist, he worked for a reputable South African precious stone mining company.


My client was involved in a motor accident on the 16th of January 2002 and later that same day he died. Since his death, none of his family members have made contacts with our bank in other to claim these proceeds, this prompted me to make several inquiries with his country's embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, but all proved unsuccessful.
After my several unsuccessful attempts, coupled with the fact that the bank cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

I have decided to take this opportunity with you and work towards the release of the total amount into your account as the nominated next-of-kin. (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and its accrued interest, will be paid to your nominated account if you provide the vital information. I expect you to give me Sixty percent of the amount that will be released to your designated bank account.


I intend to acquire assets in a tax free country that you might recommend for me. I will direct you on how and what to buy as soon as this transfer is succesfully concluded. To commence with this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return e-mail and enclose your private contact telephone number, fax number full name and address to enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals before the transfer can be made.

I look forward to receiving your prompt response.


I await your urgent response.



Mr. Alan Danyel
danyel_alan@hotmail.com
alan_danyel74@yahoo.com
Tel: +27738716667

No comments: