8/20/10

MOORE WOGAN - ATTORNEY AT LAW

From: Moore Wogan.
Reply-to: driwuu13@gmail.com
Subject: get bac to me,
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 04:38:47 +0700 (WIT) (Sat, Aug 14, 2010 17:38:47)



Dear Friend,

I am Moore Wogan a legal practitioner from canada, I am contacting you base on the fact that a deceased client of mine who died in 2009 due to the death of all the members of his family in Plane crash, share the same last name
with yours. leaving a deposit value of $11.7 million dollars.

The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin. My proposition to you is to seek your consent and to present you as the next of kin and beneficiary of my late client so that we can be paid.I have accepted to share the money 50 percent for me while 40 precent goes to you while 10 stays aside for any expences resulting from this transaction.

Contact me immediately on how we can go about the transaction for further details, if you are interested.

Best regards,

Moore Wogan
Attorney at law.

No comments: