8/20/10

REV. PASTOR BARRISTER EGOH BUIKE / PETER MOON

From: Mr. Peter moon
Subject: In appreciation of your earlier assistance
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 05:12:39 -0700 (Mon, Aug 16, 2010 08:12:39)


MY APPRECIATION TO YOU !

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our
business transaction. Well I just want to use this medium to thank you
very much for your earlier assistance to help me in the funds transfer
though it couldn't work out with you.

I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the
funds with the help of a new partner from South America Mr. Alfredo
Gomez Castillo. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal
with one of the Lady Accountants who works with the Federal Ministry
of Finance (FMF) and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new
partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the
funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of US$500,000.00.
The money is left in a bank draft. I did this simply to show
appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though
we couldn't succeed due to some unforseen circumstances. I want you to
know that your compensation US$5000,000.00 was raised in a certfied
bank draft which you will cash in any bank in any country.

Presently,I am in Paraguay for investments with my own share under the
advice of my partner. In the light of the above, you are therefore to
contact my Pastor in London UK his name is Rev. Pastor Barrister EGOH
BUIKE, And do send him your phone number and contact address where you
want the draft to be sent to you.

Stated below is the contact information of my Pastor: contact him now.

Name: Rev. Pastor Barrister EGOH BUIKE
E-mail: rev.barristeregobuike@yahoo.com.hk
Adress: london united jingdom
Tell: +44 702 407 3777

Please get in touch with him rightaway to send the draft to you
without any delay and as soon as you receive the Bank Draft from him
please let me know.

Best Regards,

Mr. Peter Moon.
(Writing from Paraguay)

No comments: