8/31/10

Baize Zaki / Baniz Zaki

From: baniz zaki
Reply-to: baniz.zaki@hotmail.com
Subject: Hello
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:58:53 -0700 (12:58 EDT)


Hello



I am delighted with this opportunity to seek your audience and involvement in a business deal for our mutual benefits. I am Mr. Baize Zaki a civil engineer presently working as the incumbent Technical Director in the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing here in Dakar Sengal.I seek your assistance as a sub-contractor in a deal concerning construction equipement supplies with the objective to claiming the sum of USD22.5M which is currently hanging in the suspense account of the Federal Ministry of Finance as un-paid contract fund.

Your profile as a worthy business personal ,inspired my confidence in your capability to handle this business with me on trust.Please if you will like to help in this project which is paramount to my agenda prior to imminient retirement from 37yrs of active civil service;indicate by writing and include your telephone number for my call.I look forward to earnest response.
baniz.zaki@hotmail.com


Best Regards.

Mr. Baniz Zaki


No comments: